Friday, April 30, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. My favorite sport (to play and watch) is football.
2. I'm terrified of spiders.
3. I still watch Hannah Montana.
4. My sister is basically my best friend.
5. I do most of my personal thinking in the hot tub or in the shower.
6. I like to make funny faces in the mirror.
7. My favorite movie is the Lion King.
8. I love eating crabs.
9. Last Summer, I went to Japan.
10. I think my brother Patrick is the coolest kid alive.
11. My mom is my role model.
12. I went to Riverside Elementary School.
13. At night, I like to go outside to the playground.
14. I think things through way too much.
15. I laugh at everything.
16. My favorite color is purple.
17. I can still perfectly remember the day that my father died.
18. When I get older, I want to live in Michigan.
19. I love cats.
20. I love having red hair.
21. Before my best friend Erin and I were best friends, we hated each other.
22. I read the whole Twilight series.
23. I love Pokemon.
24. I love go watch Manswers.
25. In 7th grade I was in my school play, Beauty and the Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment